Contest Alert! Win a Free Yearbook!
October 28, 2018
This year, our yearbook theme is “Let’s Rewind,” so we are rewinding back to your past with a contest to help you win a FREE YEARBOOK! Who doesn’t want a yearbook, a $75 value, for FREE?
Here is what you need to do. In order to win, you must complete all steps and make sure you read the fine print. Even if you already bought a yearbook, YOU COULD STILL WIN!
- Submit a THROWBACK photo of you and your JB friends to [email protected]
- We are looking for pics of you and other students from when you were in elementary, middle school, etc.
- We want to REWIND through the years with you.
- Photos must be submitted digitally.
- Students must currently be enrolled at JBHS (cannot have already graduated)
- State your name, grade, and #JBRewindContest in the subject line
2. Follow us on a minimum of our social media accounts (linked below)
3. Comment on the post for the yearbook giveaway with the image shown to the right.
- Tag 3 friends that attend JB in the post and comment #JBRewindContest
4. An additional entry (1 maximum) for posting the photo on social media, tagging JB Student Media, and using #JBRewindContest as the hashtag.
*FINE PRINT: This contest is not sponsored or affiliated in any way by Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, or Jostens. All entrants must complete Steps 1-3 in the entirety to win and must currently be enrolled in James Buchanan High School to win. Each person will earn an extra entry for completing step 4. We will be giving away 3 yearbooks ($75 value). A reimbursement check will be made payable to the person who purchased the yearbook according to Jostens records if it was already paid in full. If the student is a senior and has already placed the order, the parent and student will have the choice to get a 1/4 page senior advertisement for free in place of the yearbook fee. If a photo is not received, or if the photo includes people not currently JBHS. Contest will close on Friday, November 2, 2018 at 11:59 PM and winners will be announced via social media on Monday, November 5, 2018.